China’s thriving social networks, from @fastcompany
Check out April Rabkin’s look into China’s thriving social networks, which just got mentioned over at Longform.
As with Facebook, the membership rolls are astounding and growing rapidly. In a 1.3 billion-strong nation where less than a third of the populace is online, Renren claims about 165 million users. A slogan on a chalkboard in an employee lounge at its HQ claims, “Every day the number of people joining Renren.com would fill 230 Tiananmen Squares.” Kaixin001 says it has 95 million users.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ttrialanderror likes this
- postmodernista reblogged this from computereze
- yanglindayang likes this
- ainsleyshea reblogged this from fastcompany
- berenicering reblogged this from fastcompany
- randommerde reblogged this from shoutsandmumbles and added:
- idroolinmysleep likes this
- shoutsandmumbles reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- computereze reblogged this from fastcompany
- fastcompany posted this